Fantastic RaDaR Patient Representative meeting today! A chance to meet others and learn about other groups’ success and challenges. Thanks to all involved.
Supported by Kidney Care UK
Presentations (click to download)
How Does RaDaR Work? - Dr Kate Bramham, co-chair RaDaR
New Developments - Dr Katie Wong, RaDaR Research Fellow
Patient Group Activities - Tess Harris, PKD Charity
Running a patient-led research meeting workshop - Susie Gear, Alport UK
Workshop discussion outcomes
Facilitated by Fiona Loud, Kidney Care UK
- What is your group set up to do?
- How do you recruit people?
- What tips would you give to others on maintaining a group?
- One thing to do on Tuesday (next steps...)
- One word as we finish the workshop