Join Kidney Research UK to learn more about how they plan to drive a step-change in defeating kidney disease by working with industry partners.
This is Kidney Research UK's annual event for the life sciences industry, they will be showcasing:
- Collaborative research projects they're working on with industry partners to benefit patients
- Key evidence and findings from the recently published ‘Health economics of kidney disease in the UK’ report
- NURTuRE Biobank and Databank – programme of development and accessing samples and data
- Future opportunities and plans to work with Kidney Research UK to drive change in combating kidney disease
- The patient voice – hear directly from kidney patients the difference working in collaboration can make to their lives.
- How Kidney Research UK are facilitating change to patient pathways and how they are building a community to drive innovation
- Driving discoveries Industry Partnership Programme- hear from members about the benefits they are seeing
July 6th, 2023 from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM