The National Registry of Rare Kidney Diseases (RaDaR) is a Renal Association initiative designed to pull together information from patients with certain rare kidney diseases.
As of 1st Sept 2022 there are 29,500 UK patients recruited into RaDaR from 107 sites.
This will give a much better understanding of how these illnesses affect people. It will also speed up research. Contact RaDaR using the contact form.
- Ability to be contacted about future potential research studies or patient information events
Contribute to the increase in knowledge about your condition
Please tell your kidney doctor if you would to join RaDaR and they will register you
- Portfolio study – Renal, co-adopted by Child Health
- UK-wide Ethics and classed as a research registry so no additional HRA approvals required
- Share knowledge with other colleagues
- Access to genetic testing for selected conditions
We are very interested in hearing from any clinicians who may like to use RaDaR as part of a research study or clinical trial. Please Contact for details.