Please contact the BAPN Secretary if you have any news you wish to share with the our community in our next newsletter.
BAPN webinar: Acute Kidney Injury in Children
Thursday 30th September, 4pm
Please join us for a webinar hosted by the British Association for Paediatric Nephrology as part of the monthly UKKA webinar series. CPD points are being sought.
- The epidemiology of AKI in children in England using e-alerts, Dr Lucy Plumb
- Establishing an AKI service and e-alerts at a paediatric tertiary centre, Dr Sarah Roy
- Actioning AKI alerts and improving care: the role of the AKI clinical nurse specialist, Ms Helen Barber
- Drug induced kidney injury in children, Dr Stephen McWilliam
- Acute kidney injury in children with established chronic kidney disease, Dr Nabil Melhem
Please do pass on the registration details for any colleagues who may be interested. We look forward to seeing you there.